Friday, May 29, 2015
How to make your webinars more engaging and interactive
Join Adobe, Fig Leaf Software and the Content Marketing Institute as we host Ken Molay of Webinar Success for a one of a kind Adobe Connect event.
Join Ken Molay, president of Webinar Success, as you learn techniques for building interactivity in your lead generation web seminars. You will explore ways to more fully involve your audience in on online presentation. You have the power to engage your audience in active participation that improves the persuasiveness of your message and their retention of your material.
This seminar is appropriate for anyone who presents via web seminars. We will focus on marketing applications designed to promote your business, products, or services. A live question and answer session will let you focus on the issues of most importance and benefit to your organization.
You will learn:
1. How to configure a presentation to incorporate interactivity
2. Presentation techniques that encourage active participation
3. Conferencing features that support interactivity and how best to use them
4. When to use interactivity and when to avoid it
5. Potential pitfalls of interactivity and how to protect yourself
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm