The ultimate visual app builder, Sencha Architect empowers your team to design, develop, and deploy apps from a single, integrated environment. Finally, designers and developers can work in lock-step to create amazing mobile and desktop applications!
Course Date: May 13, 2013
Course Hours: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Course Location: Online and 1400 16th Street, Washington, DC 20036
- Understand the capabilities of Sencha Touch 2
- Understand the capabilities of Ext JS 4
- Understand the process of building applications that will run on any device or browser.
Introducing Sencha Architect!
- Reviewing the features and capabilities of Sencha Touch and Ext JS 4
- Reviewing the Sencha MVC Architecture
- Familiarizing yourself with the Sencha Architect UI
- Creating projects with Sencha Architect
- Reviewing Sencha Touch's UI Widgets
- Defining Containers
- Defining Toolbars and Buttons
- Creating Models and Stores
- Building a Form
- Walkthrough: Building a Simple Contact Manager using Drag and Drop techniques
Building Rich Internet Apps for any Desktop Browser with Sencha Architect
- Reviewing the Ext JS 4 UI Widgets
- Defining high-impact charts that work in any browser
- Walkthrough: Creating a Data Dashboard using drag and drop techniques