Visit our Employment Page to learn more and understand benefits:
Qualified candidates must have:
Grown and advanced from developer track into a managerial track
Certified PMP desired
Project /Practice Management
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies Fig Leaf Software methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes Fig Leaf Software exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Tracks and monitors team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manages project budget.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Understands Fig Leaf Software pricing model and billing procedures.
• Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
• Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
• Participates with proposal efforts including completing project scoping and LOE assessments.
• Effectively conveys Fig Leaf Software point of view and message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the client, organization, and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of Fig Leaf Software capabilities.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
• Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change .
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
• Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
• Plans and facilitates regular team activities outside of the office.
• Manages day-to-day client interaction.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Conducts effective performance evaluations/feedback and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
• Supports teams to execute career development plans.
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond required training.
• Trains other PM through both formal and informal training programs.
• Encourages more junior PMs to take responsibility for their development within the company.
• Challenges fellow PMs to progress toward their professional development goals.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Leads internal teams/task forces
• Approves team members' time and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner.
• Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.